We are a young, award winning company with five of the best places to eat in London.
We believe quality and customer service are paramount to our success and, as such, we ensure we employ only the best, most customer focused individuals we can. We are always on the look out for passionate, well presented, happy and kind people to join our team and learn our ways.
We believe in treating people as we wish to be treated. This applies to our people, our suppliers (small and family owned whenever possible) and our customers.
We take the careers of our teams seriously and, through training, support the growth of every individual in every position.
We offer better than industry avarage salaries, a positive working environment, meals on duty and all the normal perks of working with a young and energetic team.
If you have the experience, passion or desire to join and industry leading company please contact us on email@example.com with a CV and note of which position you are applying for.
Chef de partie
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie with a passion for cooking over fire and learning new techniques.
We smoke and grill over naked flames using coal and English oak. Working closely with the best farmers in the UK we receive whole carcases and butcher the meat ourselves. In a typical week we will butcher 1 whole cow, 4 pigs and 2 lamb.
We understand not many people can cook the way we do. When working for us you will be taught, coached and guided to butcher and to prepare outstanding meals using our ‘Ole Hickory’ smoker and Robata charcoal grill.
What we offer:
- Whole animal butchery with animals from the best farms in the UK
- Smoking and grilling over wood and charcoal
- Provenance lead menu
- Open Kitchen
- Industry leading equipment and cooking techniques
- Paid overtime or days off in lieu
- Opportunities for career development and progression (with input on the menu)
- Positive team environment
- Butchery, bakery and charcuterie masterclasses
- Trips to our suppliers & farms
- Daily staff meal on duty
- 50% discount policy for you (plus 1) when dining in our restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Computer scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Manage a section of the kitchen
- Ordering for your section and stock control
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation
- Keeping your section clean and organised
- Working with the head chef to ensure our excellent reputation is upheld
- At least two years in a similar role
- Ambitious and talanted
- A real passion for the industry
- An eye for detail
- Customer focused
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- High standards of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- The ability to come to work with a smile and ‘can do’ attitude
- Eligibility to work in the UK and a very good command of English
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org